The crafting gene has been passed down – Caleb made a jingle bell necklace for himself.
1. It’s the weekend! Whoohoo!
2. I finally, finally, finally (after 24 years) got the necessary paperwork submitted to get my Social Security card with the correct name on it. It’s been weighing on my mind, and now it’s done! Yay!
3. A breeze blew some of the smoke out of our area for a while. The kids could go outside!
4. I’m headed off to do some crafting!
5. I know how to do this now! I love being able to create things!