Monday, August 13, 2012

August 13, 2012


I just ordered this diaper cover from DaMory Diapers, and I think it is almost too cute to put clothes on! I love, love, love it! I can make my own diapers, but I am just not nearly as successful at covers - now I know where I'll get my covers!

Blessings:

1. It was a great day to stay indoors. We didn’t get out much because of the smoke, but since everyone is still pretty low on energy, it was fine. The kids watched movies and pretended to clean rooms. It worked.

2. I already received my order from DaMory Diapers! I couldn’t believe how fast that was. Granted, it only had to come across Montana, but I just ordered it Thursday – that was fast! And I get absolutely giddy when new diaper fluff arrives!

3. My sweetie and I enjoyed some TV time together! No kids, no schoolwork, no work-work, no sickness (well, he’s still sick, but feeling better).

4. I love how God provides for us – once again I found treasures at the Bitterroot Thrift Store – in the 25-cent box! A couple things that Kristi needed were there just for us!

5. I made something for dinner that almost everyone loved! (The only holdout was Little Man, actually. He wasn’t a fan.) It’s called Ground Beef Curly Noodle. Weird name. Even weirder – I liked it, and I don’t like ramen very much. This will definitely go on our regular meal rotation.

Thanks for stopping by. If you’re new to Scrivnerburg, be sure to click on the links at the top of the blog page – we have a few different blogs going on. Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!