Monday, August 20, 2012

August 20, 2012

Blessings:

1. “Therefore, my dear brothers, be steadfast, immovable, always excelling in the Lord's work, knowing that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.” I Cor. 15:58

2. I haven't seen an ice cream truck in years! I hope they come by here again soon!

3. The ice cream truck just got better and better! When I posted the above photo on Facebook I found out that the truck is owned by the grandmother of Kristi and Austin’s half brother. Did you follow that? That means that the ice cream truck is family! Well, sorta. And we’ll see them again.

4. I enjoy watching Warehouse 13 with my darling beloved. The show is fun, and sharing the enjoyment with my husband is even better.

5. Our kids make me laugh. That’s a good thing, because it carries me through the times when they’re not funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!