Friday, August 24, 2012

August 24, 2012

Blessings:

1. I wore my new top today. It made me happy every time I looked at it.

2. Little Man is getting really brave – he keeps letting go of things to stand alone for a second or two.

3. I went to the thrift store today and came out with two bags of stuff without having spent a penny! Obviously Christy at the thrift store is confused about how this whole store thing works. She gave me some tomatoes and a some shirts that she couldn’t sell for full price. Awesomeness! Thank you, Christy!

4. My darling husband takes much better pictures of me than the kids do. We only took two shots of me in my new shirt, and both were keepers. Whew!

5. Ken finished pouring the cement floor for the garage today. That makes him happy, so it makes me happy, but it also means that when the upright freezer is ready to come to our house from its current home, the floor will be ready for it. Yay! My husband is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!