Friday, August 10, 2012

August 10, 2012


Just a couple Friday moments.

Blessings:

1. I had a meeting today with a few of my co-workers. Fun people. I don’t think I’ve mentioned lately how much I appreciate my job. It really is ideal for me.

2. True Woman 101: Divine Design.

3. I had a sweet message from a new friend today. It was especially touching because we had so little time together in person, but God really knitted our hearts together during the few days we had. I think of and pray for her often, and it was nice to know that she thinks of me, too. We need to remember that even a brief note or Facebook message that is no trouble for us could be the thing that brightens someone else’s day.

4. I’m so glad we have done “stuff” this summer. We’ve had way too many summers when we’ve gotten to the end of August and said, “I wish we had at least gone camping once this year.” We have gone camping, we have had traveled a bit, we have spent time with friends…it’s been very busy, but it’s been a wonderful summer. This will definitely be remembered as a fun summer.

5. Little Man is under the weather today – that’s not the blessing – so I stayed home from my friend’s off-to-college party so he didn’t have to be out and about today. Since he’s been so sleepy, that meant some quiet, alone time for me! I’m sorry you’re not feeling well, Little Man, but I love my alone time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!