Saturday, August 18, 2012

August 18, 2012


Little Man loves to crawl down the hall and stand at the gate that keeps him out of the laundry room.

Blessings:

1. Fabulous Felice and my mom came over for coffee for the first time in FOREVER!!

2. My husband took 4 boys out to learn how to shoot rifles, and he came back with all the same people in good condition.

3. Ken and I went to the grocery store to pick up some stuff for dinner and had a surprise visit with Fancy and her mother-in-law. Fancy hadn’t been able to come over because she didn’t want to chance chicken pox, so it was nice to see her.

4. Little Man’s schedule still isn’t perfect (he’s up 2 times a night, most nights), but he’s gotten to the point that I can get up early and have quiet time before the kids are all up. I really enjoy a cup of strong coffee and a few minutes with my Bible.

5. Today’s photo is a blessing to me – I just love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!