Wednesday, August 29, 2012

August 29, 2012

Mom on her birthday

Blessings:

1. My mother – today is her birthday, and am so thankful to be able to share it with her.

2. I forgot to share this wonderful quote from my Naterbean the other day. I put it on a sticky note on my computer’s desktop to remind me to be thankful like he is. “Dear Lord, thank you for all the good days we have had in our lives..." It’s as simple as that. Even when we have frustrating or sad days, we can be thankful for all the good days.

3. We had a delicious dinner at The Montana Club.
The Montana Club Cheesecake

4. The air was so much clearer in Missoula that we were able to breathe all evening, and when we got back down the Bitterroot it had lightened up significantly. Yay!

5. We’re almost ready for school to start! Supplies are purchased, books are sorted, classroom is cleanish…

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!