Tuesday, August 14, 2012

August 14, 2012


(Sorry for the terrible snapshot – I didn’t take the time to get the good camera and get settings right.)

Blessings:

1. I rewatched the movie Fireproof. If you are married or planning to be married, I would highly recommend that movie. I also highly recommend Courageous made by the same people.

2. It’s pretty smoky outside, so I’m keeping my kids inside. Dale asked for activity ideas, so I suggested that they bowl in the hallway. He went and found some plastic cups and some balls to use, and gathered all the kids to play. They had a great time bowling for at least half an hour. Yay!

3. I set up a laundry line and hung my diapers out to dry today. That’s a blessing? Yes, it is, because they came out smelling much better than when they’re machine dried – even if they did smell a lot like a campfire. I also saved electricity. That doesn’t hurt my feelings at all. Oh – one more way it’s a blessing – I’ve been meaning to do it for months, and I finally got it done. Yay for checkmarks on the to-do list!

4. My honey brought me a Symphony chocolate bar! He loves me.

5. Little Man is still the happiest sick baby I’ve ever seen. He seems to be feeling better, but he’s still super sleepy, very runny, and has a few blistery spots. I’m wondering if he has chicken pox, but even if he does, he’s a happy little guy. A sick baby that just sleeps through it is truly a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!