Sunday, August 12, 2012

August 12, 2012


Little Man crawled out the front door, down the ramp, and then pulled up on the fence. He *loves* to be outside! Fortunately, so does Andrew - he stayed outside to watch LM.

Blessings:

1. I really enjoyed my time in church this morning. Pastor Michael asked a question that really struck me – are we consumers (of church) or servants? Are going to church to be served, or are we looking to serve?

2. Sewing time! I haven’t sewn in weeks! I wasn’t stress crafting this time, though. It was just for fun. Check out my family blog for pictures of Kristi’s new purple skirt.

3. I love Sunday naps. There’s just something so refreshing about napping on the Lord’s day.

4. Little Man is feeling better! He’s still running at the nose, but he’s perky and eating. The other kids, on the other hand…I guess I didn’t get the Vitamin C in soon enough.

5. I know I’ve mentioned this before, but I am so thankful for air conditioning! We’ve had some serious heat lately, and I love love love our window air conditioner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!