1. My darling took me out to lunch today – out to Three Mile Creek Road. We enjoyed getting some burgers and fries, and brought home three “bags o burgers” for the kids.
2. Jemimah has finished her travels for the summer, so we got her cleaned up (tanks emptied) and got her all ready to use as an office until next season. Yay! Jemimah is such a sweetheart – so accommodating.
3. I’ve been able to make good progress at work. That is satisfying.
4. My mom and I had an impromptu dinner together. I love that we can do that.
5. I made a shirt for myself in less than 30 minutes this evening. That was so fun! Who knew it would take so little time to add to my wardrobe!?! I’ll take some pictures and show it off tomorrow – it’s too dark to get good photos tonight.