Dale made a candy sleigh!
- My kids are so crafty! Dale saw this in one of his school books (English, I believe) and decided to make it. He didn’t follow a picture or anything – he made it from memory(I’m a direction follower – it drove me nuts that he didn’t even have a picture, but it worked!). It’s cute!
- My job is flexible. I love that.
- Tacos for dinner! My second-favorite meal.
- The house is strangely quiet – Nana took FOUR kids home with her! (I am kinda wondering if that concussion was worse than we thought – she took the busiest four kids.) ‘Love you, Nana!
- I can go to bed early! (And I did – this post was finished the next day because I was so exhausted I headed to bed at 7:30pm.)
Special bonus blessing – today is my father-in-law’s birthday. I am so thankful for him. He is a good man, wonderful father, and a proud grandfather. I have been blessed to be a part of his family for the last 24+ years.