Thursday, December 6, 2012

December 6, 2012


“Do you know the muffler man, the muffler man, the muffler man…”
Gavin stole my scarf! He wore it all afternoon and evening. Stinker.

Blessings:

  1. I had sweet cuddle and play time with my littlest man before anyone else was up. He’s rapidly (now) outgrowing that phase, so I love those times.
  2. I am so thankful that my mother comes over to read with my kids. They get a chance to know her, and she really helps us out with Scrivnerburg Academy.
  3. For the second day in a row I was able to work straight through and get my work day done before dinner. Yay! I get to wrap presents!
  4. Gavin at my dinner. (Yes, that’s a blessing because he’s so scrawny we’re doing everything we can to put weight on him.) And then he finished Andrew’s dinner. Good job, Gavin! (Now I need to find something to eat.) (Edit: He just stole a cookie right out of Daddy’s mouth. ROFL!)
  5. I was able to spend some time catching up with a friend. I hate that we’ve gone so long without chatting, but I’m so glad for the chance to check in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!