“Do you know the muffler man, the muffler man, the muffler man…”
Gavin stole my scarf! He wore it all afternoon and evening. Stinker.
- I had sweet cuddle and play time with my littlest man before anyone else was up. He’s rapidly (now) outgrowing that phase, so I love those times.
- I am so thankful that my mother comes over to read with my kids. They get a chance to know her, and she really helps us out with Scrivnerburg Academy.
- For the second day in a row I was able to work straight through and get my work day done before dinner. Yay! I get to wrap presents!
- Gavin at my dinner. (Yes, that’s a blessing because he’s so scrawny we’re doing everything we can to put weight on him.) And then he finished Andrew’s dinner. Good job, Gavin! (Now I need to find something to eat.) (Edit: He just stole a cookie right out of Daddy’s mouth. ROFL!)
- I was able to spend some time catching up with a friend. I hate that we’ve gone so long without chatting, but I’m so glad for the chance to check in!