- It’s been a mellow, low-key day. Yay! (I have to chuckle at my own idea of mellow and low-key – that means I didn’t have to put makeup on.)
- Kid Central. We seem to collect 'em like some people collect coins. The two spares in this shot spent the day with us. One day this week we had 13 kids here for a while. Craziness. But a fun kind of craziness.
- Fancy and Salia spent some time with us today, too. (So counting Salia, we actually had 10 kids here today.)
- Our family had an opportunity to minister to a friend.
- This house was full of happy kid sounds all day.