Friday, December 28, 2012

December 28, 2012

Blessings:

  1. Gavin has his appetite back. He’s been eating everything in sight (including oranges – this was a new one to him today), and sucking down multiple bottles at a time. I think he plans on gaining weight! That would be great, because an 18-month-old child shouldn’t weigh less than the cat.
  2. My children make me laugh. One of these days I’m going to show you a comparison of the mating dance of the bird of paradise and Nathan’s version of the dance. Nathan could woo a lady bird of paradise.
  3. I’m enjoying my coffee again! (Finally! After the stomach bug last week my taster couldn’t handle coffee. That was sad.)
  4. We watched a fun family movie tonight – Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer.
  5. Ken and I made fun of a terrible movie tonight – Super Cyclone.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Precious picture! YAY for eating and gaining weight :) HAve a great week!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!