- Gavin has his appetite back. He’s been eating everything in sight (including oranges – this was a new one to him today), and sucking down multiple bottles at a time. I think he plans on gaining weight! That would be great, because an 18-month-old child shouldn’t weigh less than the cat.
- My children make me laugh. One of these days I’m going to show you a comparison of the mating dance of the bird of paradise and Nathan’s version of the dance. Nathan could woo a lady bird of paradise.
- I’m enjoying my coffee again! (Finally! After the stomach bug last week my taster couldn’t handle coffee. That was sad.)
- We watched a fun family movie tonight – Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer.
- Ken and I made fun of a terrible movie tonight – Super Cyclone.