Sunday, December 30, 2012

December 30, 2012

The second-to-last day of my blessings photo posts! Wow, this year has flown!


VICTORY! The poor guy has to stand at the gate and sing to his dryer from a distance all the time. He never, never, never gets to go and commune with the dryer. Today he finally made it through! He was THRILLED! (Until Mama took him away and locked the gate again.)

Blessings:

  1. Nap time! I love naps.
  2. I had the opportunity to use my new 22” griddle today – it was actually fun to make pancakes!
  3. Gavin at an entire pancake himself, after having eaten a serving of Cream of Wheat an hour earlier. I think he’s trying to put some weight on.
  4. We had a different but enjoyable time at church this evening.
  5. My cold symptoms didn’t start to show up for real until after I had to sing at church.

Cold or no cold, we’re partying in Scrivnerburg tomorrow. A dance contest, games, puzzles, food…I can’t wait! We haven’t done anything fun on New Year’s Eve since we partied like it was 1999… in 1999.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!