- I love having time off from school because I can do some or all of my work day in the morning. If I get done before dinner I can spend time playing card games with the kids in the evening. Yay!
- Philip brought his kids over for the afternoon. We had quite a houseful of kids (Rose and Virginia were here too), but it was great!
- I finally took the time to read a few articles about making gravy – after cooking for 25+ years I thought it was time to really learn how to make a good gravy consistently. This article was the best one I read, and helped me make an excellent chicken gravy to go with our chicken breasts and mashed potatoes.
- I did get that game time with Ken and Dale. Fun! We played Word Winder – it’s a quick and fun word game. Yay for family game time!
- I’ve really enjoyed the non-sickie family time during this Christmas break.