- Ken and I decided to make an impromptu trip to Missoula for a few errands. It was a date day!
- I found my new favoritest ever shoes! They are awesome Mary Janes made by Eurostep. They are so comfortable – even for my skinny-minnie feet. Love love love them! (It’s hard for me to find great shoes.)
- We got to visit with some wonderful out-of-town friends this afternoon.
- Jenny, Philip, and their kids joined us for dinner. I’m so glad they’re close so they can do that now!
- Even though I had to work quite late Ken stayed up and watched an episode of Eureka with me. He’s wonderful.