Christmas at Nana’s.
- We had a great Christmas morning! Presents, fun, food, more fun…
- For the first time ever, I had all of my children in one place at the same time.
- We enjoyed a wonderful Christmas day at Nana’s house. So so so many presents, great food, fun people, and then we got to watch a bunch of the crew play a dancing game on the Xbox Kinect. So fun!
- After Nana’s we came home to open one more present each – Kindle tablets for the kids and a Samsung tablet for Ken and me. Awesomeness!!
- I thoroughly enjoyed this whole day. I even spent time just reliving it in my mind after the kids went to bed because it was such a great day.