Tuesday, December 18, 2012

December 18, 2012

IMG_20121218_212032
Dale took this shot for us (while I was talking. yay.).

Blessings:

  1. (Or “grossings.” The clean-up wasn’t a blessing, but the humor in the discovery was a funny moment in the day.)
    Fictional conversation in Scrivnerburg:
    "Hey Gavin, did you know that if you stick four fingers far enough into your mouth you'll throw up?"
    "I do now."
  2. Ken brought Jenny and the kids back here from Spokane. Yay! I haven’t seen them in more than 2 years!
  3. It was a crazy-busy day for me, and my wonderful mother-in-law went out of her way to take two kids to the dentist for me. She gets gold stars!
  4. Kristi folded and put away her laundry – without being told and without complaint. Will wonders never cease?!
  5. My sweetie is home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!