Monday, December 17, 2012

December 17, 2012

IMAG2574-picsay
Nathan wanted a family picture before Ken left for Spokane. Gavin wasn’t as cooperative as the rest, but since he’s been on here a lot lately, we’ll let it slide this time.

Blessings:

  1. I am so thankful for my friend Deb. She is such a blessing – she comes and helps us homeschool our children even when her life is plagued with trials and troubles. She loves our children, and she brings a smile to everyone.
  2. I had the opportunity today to help a couple ladies who were trying to jumpstart a vehicle today. To me it was just a little thing (I’ve done my share of jumpstarting), but to them it was a great blessing. It doesn’t take much to be a blessing to people.
  3. Albert and Christie at Bitterroot Thrift Store are great people. They make me smile, and I love that they care about and think about our family.
  4. My darling beloved got over the passes and into Spokane safely on this wintery day.
  5. Jenny and the kids are on their way to Spokane! Yayayayayayayay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!