Nathan wanted a family picture before Ken left for Spokane. Gavin wasn’t as cooperative as the rest, but since he’s been on here a lot lately, we’ll let it slide this time.
- I am so thankful for my friend Deb. She is such a blessing – she comes and helps us homeschool our children even when her life is plagued with trials and troubles. She loves our children, and she brings a smile to everyone.
- I had the opportunity today to help a couple ladies who were trying to jumpstart a vehicle today. To me it was just a little thing (I’ve done my share of jumpstarting), but to them it was a great blessing. It doesn’t take much to be a blessing to people.
- Albert and Christie at Bitterroot Thrift Store are great people. They make me smile, and I love that they care about and think about our family.
- My darling beloved got over the passes and into Spokane safely on this wintery day.
- Jenny and the kids are on their way to Spokane! Yayayayayayayay!