This little stinker gives all his kissies to Daddy.
1. School went fairly smoothly today. Mondays can be hard after having a late Sunday night, but today was pretty mellow. No real meltdowns, and most of the kids were done by lunch time.
2. “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance that is imperishable, undefiled, and unfading, kept in heaven for you, who by God's power are being guarded through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.” 1 Peter 1:3-5 ESV
3. I’m so thankful that I have a husband who does laundry.
4. My boys are getting old enough to actually get the kitchen cleanish. Whew!
5. Have I ever mentioned my love of Blue Bunny Mint Bon Bon? (Or as Kristi calls it, Mint Bomb Bomb.)