Tuesday, November 6, 2012

November 6, 2012


We had such a beautiful sunset today.

Blessings:

1. “May grace and peace be multiplied to you through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.” 2 Peter 1:2 – Peter prayed that grace and peace would be multiplied – not added or given. I just love the thought of God multiplying…”grace times peace equals…” Whatever that product is called, I want it!

2. I was able to exercise my right to vote. I am thankful that I get to share my opinion.

3. It was a gorgeous, gorgeous day!

4. I had the opportunity to take some photos of a sweet family that I just love. They are celebrating their adoption with family photos – Yay!

5. I don’t have to put up with political ads for a long, long time!

1 comment:

Stacy Smith said...

Will be happy to no longer see political ads soon too! :)

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!