1. As you can see in the photo above, we had a bit of down time today. It wasn’t a totally low-key day, but after this last week, even a little bit of down time is helpful.
2. We finished up our Operation Christmas Child boxes. I’m excited to see where they go. (Doing 6 of them is quite an undertaking!)
3. We set our clocks on Saturday (for Daylight Savings adjustments), so we get an extra hour of Saturday!
4. Ken heard from a friend we haven’t talked to in many years. It’s nice to know that we’re on someone’s mind, even if we haven’t chatted in years.
5. Caleb wanted to take a bath tonight (instead of a shower) so he could practice "bathtizing" before tomorrow. He's very excited about getting "bathtized."