So much for a pre-lit tree. After 5+ years, it's not so much pre-lit anymore. (Caleb took this shot - I cropped it.)
- Coffee. I love coffee. I especially love it when I mix my normal French Roast with a bit of Boca Java’s chocolately roast. Mmmm…
- Christmas lights are not important in the grand scheme of things. (Good thing – this could have been a disastrous day if they were vital.)
- I enjoyed making banana bread with two of my boys today. I can’t prove that I made it – we wiped it out at brunch – but it was fun.
- We have a great church family full of helpful people.
- I have a bunch of my Christmas shopping done.