I lost my marbles. Ken found them. He says they're cracked - that's how he knew they were mine. Gotta love my sweetie!
- We had a quick, shortened school day today – it’s not that I don’t like school, but some days seem sooooo long. Today was so quick it was really quite fun.
- I had a chance to spend a little bit of time visiting with a friend I don’t get to chat with often. She’s a blessing to me, and I hope I am to her also.
- Our church can pull an impressive meal together in a very short amount of time. It is such a joy to serve with these people who have such giving hearts.
- Our Christmas tree is up and decorated. I always love the lights. It would be nice if the kids were as excited about cleaning up afterwards as they are about the ornaments and stockings.
- We watched Elf as a family during/after the tree trimming. I love that movie, and I love that we get family time!