Monday, November 26, 2012

November 26, 2012


I lost my marbles. Ken found them. He says they're cracked - that's how he knew they were mine. Gotta love my sweetie!

Blessings:

  1. We had a quick, shortened school day today – it’s not that I don’t like school, but some days seem sooooo long. Today was so quick it was really quite fun.
  2. I had a chance to spend a little bit of time visiting with a friend I don’t get to chat with often. She’s a blessing to me, and I hope I am to her also.
  3. Our church can pull an impressive meal together in a very short amount of time. It is such a joy to serve with these people who have such giving hearts.
  4. Our Christmas tree is up and decorated. I always love the lights. It would be nice if the kids were as excited about cleaning up afterwards as they are about the ornaments and stockings.
  5. We watched Elf as a family during/after the tree trimming. I love that movie, and I love that we get family time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!