Monday, October 29, 2012

October 29, 2012

Blessings:

1. I was able to spend time with my mother-in-law and her sister today. Considering how crazy-busy our life is, that is a rarity.

2. I got my challenging new work task done while sitting in my Suburban in the WalMart parking lot.

3. We’re getting closer to adopting Little Man. We still have weeks to wait, but at least it’s not still months.

4. My kids are quite capable of making their own dinner – as you can see above, Nathan made a double-decker PB&J for his dinner. He was so proud – “it’s stuck together with jelly!” Nope. No sugar rush there.

5. Little Man can stand independently now…but don’t tell him that. As long as he’s holding something he’s good. So funny. He even takes a few steps. One time he did that, then looked down and saw that he wasn’t supported by anything and sat down. Silly man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!