Tuesday, October 30, 2012

October 30, 2012

Blessings:

1. The house was quiet for a very long time this morning. I guess the kids were all really tired – even Little Man slept in today. That allows me to work into my day slowly, and spend some quality time with God.

2. Tomorrow is supposed to be the big day for Fancy, Damian, and Salia! I’m excited to meet my newest granddaughter!

3. I enjoyed the Ladies’ Bible Study this afternoon – it’s been a long time since I’ve been able to get together with the “church ladies.” Smile

4. Caleb is suddenly very interested in putting wires and batteries together to create things. Every wire, piece of metal, or battery is destined to be part of an “invention.” Maybe he has a future in electronics like his Scrivner progenitors.

5. Andrew and I wondered all evening why Little Man was grouchy. I was thinking teething, sickness, hungry, diaper...we tried to fix everything. As soon as the rest of the family came home from Taekwondo we found out what was wrong - Little Man missed his people! He's been a happy, giggly man since they got back. Crazy little monkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!