I did not take today’s shot – I believe Caleb did. I was showing yesterday’s wonderful blanket off to Nana and her sister, Judy. Caleb, obviously, was running around taking pictures of everything with my cell phone.
1. I had a weird start to the morning, but it was a very calm, relaxed morning anyway.
2. We were invited to go to the local Mexican restaurant for lunch. Yummy stuff!
3. We had a great time at church today. I enjoyed the music, and even the small bits of the message I heard spoke to me.
4. Little Man is getting more and more confidence in his balance and walking – he stood independently for a couple minutes this evening, holding on to a piece of paper. As far as he was concerned, he was still holding on. Funny boy.
5. Ken and I are watching Kyle XY on Netflix – I’ve really enjoyed watching it with him.