Saturday, October 27, 2012

October 27, 2012

Blessings:

1. I got to sew something for the first time in a hundred evers!! I love this super cuddly, flannel blanket made for a brand-new little man in our neighborhood. I hope he likes it as much as I do!
picsay-1351433330

2. My spunkity-punkity-munkin has been happy and loving on me today. 

3. I set a couple goals to accomplish today, and I got them both done! Yay!

4. Somehow, a God who knows everything that’s going on every moment still has the time to listen to me. Crazy.

5. We had a delicious, sit-down-together-at-the-table dinner tonight. Dale helped cook and did a great job. The only missing piece was Caleb – he is spending the weekend with Nana. But mashed potatoes with bbq chicken is just the perfect combination.

 

Discussing baptism – apparently Nathan thought the water would wash his sins away, but he was concerned that if he was baptized after someone else the water would be dirtied by their sins and not clean enough to wash his away. Ken explained that if Nathan had asked Jesus to be his Lord and Savior his sins were already cleansed – the water was just visible representation of the change God had made in him. Nathan was relieved!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!