Friday, October 26, 2012

October 26, 2012


I found ALL of these in one drawer when I cleaned it out the other day. I think my children are toothbrush hoarders!

Blessings:

1. Ken and I were chatting with a friend (who attends an Assembly of God church) and she said, “I just respect you guys so much… even if you’re not Pentecostal.” Okay…it might be Baptist humor, but it sure did make me laugh. It’s still making me laugh. ‘Love you dearly, friend!!

2. I love candy corn.

3. I have laughed a lot today.

4. It’s the end of the work week. I love my job, but this has definitely been one of those weeks. I think I’ve made more corrections than progress this week. Sad smile

5. It’s a chili kind of day. I love warm comfort food on a fall day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!