1. Frontier Café and their 7 Layer Dip. The dip was great, but even better was the service they provided for Fancy’s baby shower. Awesomeness!
2. There were some pricelessly funny moments at the baby shower.
3. I’m all out of order – before the baby shower I took the kids in to Missoula for our friend Clara’s birthday party. They had a blast. (They were at Galaxy Elite.)
4. While they were partying, Little Man and I were shopping at Target. Double win!
5. Little Man is sleeping through his cold rather than fussing through his cold. I’m sorry he’s sick (again), but if he has to be sick, I sure am glad he’s not a grumpy sick boy.