Friday, October 19, 2012

October 19, 2012

Blessings:

1. I got a little extra sleep. Seems like that was probably a good thing, because I think I’m living with a constant sleep deficit.

2. We have plenty of food.

3. My kids (and Felice’s) were able to play outside for an hour and a half without disturbing our life group meeting.

4. I was attacked by the cutest ewok look-alike I’ve ever seen. I wanted to take pictures of Gimli, but he kept running right up to me so that I couldn’t focus on him. So so so cute! He even barked…I think. Even his bark is small! I’m not sure if we were taking pictures or playing, but either way it was fun. What a sweet, tiny, tiny, tiny dog.

5. I enjoyed the conversation we had during our life group. It was interesting and encouraging.

1 comment:

Travel Shanti said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!