1. We were able to worship with New Day Fellowship twice – once in Haugan, and once in St. Regis.
2. We made some wonderful new friends this weekend.
3. The trip home was uneventful. That’s generally a good thing.
4. We gathered up all our family members – Kristi and Molly were with Nana, and Dale rode home with the Liner family, but we got everyone back under one roof. You already know that makes me feel better – I love to have my chicks back under my thumb…uh…wing.
5. As I went through the pictures I’d taken over the weekend to post on Facebook I was able to relive the trip. I really enjoyed almost all of it (the broken phone and the unhappy stop at Payless ShoeSource being the only exceptions).
I am eagerly watching for the next opportunity to serve!