Monday, October 1, 2012

October 1, 2012

Blessings:

1. We did finish school before midnight! (Actually it was before 1pm, but it was our latest day so far this school year.)

2. My reminder from the Word today – “Do not grow weary in doing good.” (2 Thess. 3:13) Sometimes the day-to-day “good” makes me feel weary – but it’s important to God, so it needs to be important to me.

3. My job is not a life-and-death situation. Whew! If it was, someone would have died on my watch today. It was definitely one of “those” days!

4. My friend posted this funny that amused me at 7am, but by 5pm it was more irony than amusement…
slay monday with coffee
(I did not create this graphic – I can not take credit for it. I could not find an original source. If someone knows the original source, I will give credit where credit is due.)

5. Little Man grins and bounces when he sees me come into the room. He loves me. (He loves Daddy more, but I’m going to ignore that part.)

What were the moments of joy in your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!