1. It was relatively stress-free getting ready to go camping for the weekend. Whew!
2. The only things we forgot are things we can do without. Whew again!
3. The Suburban has new shoes! Ken checked out the tires before leaving and discovered that they really needed to be replaced, so now we know we have good tires on the Scriburban.
4. A cookout/campout dinner with the Liners, et. al. Fun times.
5. “Vespers” at the cross. See that cross out by the trees (to the right) in the picture? We went out there after dark, sang some songs, talked about David, and had some prayer. More fun times. Kum Ba Yah, my Lord!