Thursday, September 27, 2012

September 27, 2012


Caleb went to the mail box alone for the first time today. He was so excited and felt so grown up doing the errand all by himself.

Blessings:

1. We have a 3-day weekend!

2. Most of the school work was done early. Whoohoo!

3. It’s been a beautiful, almost smoke-free day!

4. Have I mentioned how much I like having a trailer that’s essentially ready to go when we want to go camping? We leave for our last camping weekend of the year tomorrow, and all we really have to do is pack our clothes and food in Jemimah and head out. Yay!

5. I love my husband’s caring, concerned heart. And I love that he passed that on to our 7-year-old son. Their compassion and tenderness is awesome (in the original sense of the word).

And a bonus: I am thankful for our oldest daughter and her husband who have been doing the hard work of marriage for 9 years today. I can’t believe it’s been 9 years already! I am so proud of them and their beautiful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!