Tuesday, September 11, 2012

September 11, 2012

Blessings:

1. Jenny. Today is our oldest daughter’s birthday. She is beautiful, talented, and wonderful. We are so blessed to have her in our family.

2. Today I went looking for Kristi because we hadn't seen her in a while. I found her cat snuggled in bed, all tucked in, but no Kristi in the room. Went out back and didn't see her...but then I heard her voice around the side. She was having a conversation, so I went to see who she was talking to. Turns out it was "Jeanette. She's a biggie." Jeanette is a grasshopper. She doesn't do much, according to Kristi, but apparently she's a pretty good conversationalist.

Some days this special little lady makes me think I'm going insane, but she's also funny and precious. And she makes grasshopper friends easily.

3. A hot date with my honey. We know how to par-tay! Dinner at Noodle Express and then grocery shopping at WalMart. Yep. We’re party animals.

4. Little Man is just so fun! (So are his siblings – and watching the siblings with Little Man is extra fun!)

5. My job is quite flexible – that’s such a blessing with this crazy family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!