Wednesday, September 12, 2012

September 12, 2012

Blessings:

1. The therapy pieces are all coming together for the kids (a referral Kristi needed, Caleb’s braces came in, Little Man is getting what he needs…). I’m so glad that they can get the services and equipment that will help them over the long haul.

2. Have I mentioned how much I love good coffee?

3. God directed us right to the shoes we needed for Caleb’s new braces. I expected to have to try store after store and probably even make the trip to Missoula, but we found exactly what we needed within 10 minutes in the first store in Hamilton! Hallelujah!

4. Dinner out on a crazy day! Yay!

5. Visiting time with my honey and my mother-in-law. That doesn’t happen too often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!