Tuesday, July 24, 2012

July 24, 2012


How did we get THE happiest baby in the world and the most patient dog?

Blessings:

1. Outside play weather. The kids had gotten a bit too accustomed to tv/electronics when it was raining and then really hot. Today it’s only in the 80’s, so they are outside! They need more practice with those imaginations!

2. Have I mentioned lately that I love my job? It’s really perfect for me. How often does that happen?

3. Our homeschool curriculum is going to cost less than I thought. Whoohoo!

4. Our school materials are ordered! Yay! And it’s still July! I feel like I really accomplished something!

5. I am going to enjoy some quiet talking/tv time with my husband this evening. It’s been a long time! (Like…hmmm…two whole weeks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!