When Austin writes his "what I did this summer" report it's going to be all about doing dishes.
1. Treasures and bargains at thrift stores!
2. I had a very encouraging conversation with an employee at one of the thrift stores. Rejuvenating.
3. Felice took the kids to the free lunch at St. Mary’s family center. That was a really good thing.
4. Little Man is really expanding his cruising abilities. The picture above was taken right after he figured out how to transfer from holding on to a dining chair to grabbing the drawer/cupboard knobs. He made his way halfway around the kitchen that way.
5. We’re getting back on a regular schedule!