Wednesday, July 25, 2012

July 25, 2012

IMAG1587
My new-to-me treasure! I’ve found that the machine my mother-in-law gave me was a gateway machine – it just made me want one that does more and more!

Blessings:

1. My new treasure! It’s New Home/Janome machine – several years old, but in perfect condition. It’s awesome!

2. This conversation…
Nancy McGlaughn Pullen Pretty sure that what I just did to get away from a spider would qualify as parkour.
Elli Morrison Scrivner I'm a total ninja when it comes to getting away from moths.
Nancy McGlaughn PullenElli Morrison Scrivner....moths???? But they're small and almost fluffy. They're like butterflies without makeup.

3. More fabulous fabric finds at the thrift stores. I didn’t even intend to go thrifting today, but that’s how it worked out. Yay!

4. Little Man is making great progress in his eating and in his gross motor skills. He also gained 9 oz between WIC appointments. Good job, Little Man!

5. Little Man is the most joyful person I know. He infuses me with joy when mine is in short supply.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!