Sunday, April 8, 2012

April 8, 2012–Happy Easter!

We had a sunrise service for our first Easter as Bitterroot Family Fellowship.

Blessings (with bonus photos!):

1.
We had a perfect morning for our Son rise service! It was chilly, but we had a great fires, and we had clear enough skies to see the sunrise, but then clouds came in so we weren’t blinded. I enjoyed the acapella songs, the message, and the early morning (after I survived getting 7 kids there on time).

2.
I asked the kids today what Easter eggs had to do with Jesus rising up from the grave. Caleb told me that the women who went to the tomb early in the morning searched and hunted for Jesus when He wasn’t in the tomb just like we hunt for eggs. I love my little theologian.

3.
After church we came home to get ready for our Easter dinner at Nana’s house. Ken worked last night – 8 straight hours with only a 10 minute break so he could get off early and be at church on time. This is how he peeled eggs. Caleb and Nathan helped me.

4.
We had a few hours at home, so I did some sewing. I made this adorable soaker to cover Little Man’s cloth diapers. It’s made of fleece, and it’s so so so cute!

5.
My kids are total goofballs. Only Austin isn’t squinting, making a face, or giving a cheesy grin. They are so much fun. (Oh, and all 6 boys have these fun tie shirts. I think they’re awesome, if I do say so myself.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!