Can you believe this is the 100th day of 2012? Graciousness – this year is flying by!
Today's "photo" is a collage of photos I've taken so far this year.
1. Ken took Nathan to the dentist today to see about his hurting tooth. That’s a blessing because I had a migraine and the thought of driving to Hamilton made me feel like I was going to be sick.
2. Nathan got in to see the dentist with only about 3 hours notice. He has some cavities that will be taken care of in a couple weeks, and had antibiotics to get rid of any infection. Let’s all hope he won’t be awake half the night in pain again.
3. I got a rare weekday nap today. Of course it was necessitated by the migraine, but it was a blessing nonetheless. I felt much better when I woke up.
4. I snuck in some crafting time before school – that’s always a blessing to me. I love the “I made that!” feeling.
5. I get some reasonably quiet time with my sweetie this evening. Yay!