Saturday, April 7, 2012

April 7, 2012


We got to see a lot of elk on the way to Nana's today. Kristi tells me this one is her pet elk, Elphie.

Blessings:

1. Ken and I had the opportunity to spend some time with a good friend while we manned the foster parenting info table at a local non-profit fair. I enjoyed the time!

2. Joann Fabric and Crafts. I got to wander around to my heart’s content. Bliss.

3. Nana. She watched 6 of our kids while we spent the day in Missoula. That woman deserves flowers. Or a medal. Or Valium.

4. Funny moments. I wish I could share the snaps our friend took when we gave Little Man a taste or two or three (or four) of smoothie. Yes, we did it over and over because it was so funny.

5. Getting up at 5 am. Okay…I don’t necessarily call that a blessing in itself, but with the schedule I had today it turned out to be great. I was hoping for craft time, but I didn’t realize Little Man was going to get me up at o’dark-thirty to have it. It was a good thing he did, because the rest of my day was so busy I didn’t have a chance to just putter in the craft room. I’m tired now, but I had some great quiet craft time this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!