Friday, April 6, 2012

April 6, 2012


Caleb got a very vibrant orange for this egg!

Blessings:

1. Have I mentioned how awesome my husband is? He fixed our plumbing problem so we could use our kitchen sink again! Good thing, too – we were out of dishes!

2. My husband is double awesome – he also fixed the flat tire on my Suburban. (Funny thing – he fixed both problems with the same equipment – his air compressor.)

3. The kids (including Felice’s girls) and I had a great time coloring eggs. Check out my family blog if you want to see more photos of the egg dyeing.

4. My husband is triple awesome – he brought my a milk chocolate Symphony bar!

5. Now that I’ve run the dishwasher twice and finished my work day, I can enjoy a relaxing Friday evening (night).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!