Thursday, April 5, 2012

April 5, 2012


Johnny jumped up!

Blessings:

1. A good evaluation meeting with the people in charge at work. Yay!

2. I love my husband. He’s able to help me see things more clearly.

3. Somehow I forgot to get stuff ready for dinner (what good does a menu do if you don’t use it?), so I had no idea what we were going to do when Andrew came in and said, “Are we having burritos for dinner?” We had them on hand, so I said, “Yes. That’s exactly what we’re having” just like I knew what I was talking about. It made me laugh.

4. Nathan was so excited about those pretty little violas that he dragged me and my camera (and the baby) down the street and around the corner to take a picture of them. I love how excited kids get – I think we adults get too bogged down with life to see the little flowers.

5. This lady is AWESOME! She just is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!