Thursday, April 12, 2012

April 12, 2012


These guys have been on top of my desk awaiting repairs FOREVER! I'm sure one has been there for over a year. It was about time to fix them!

Blessings:

1. My kitchen is still clean!!

2. I was able to declutter part of my desk by mending half of the patients at the Hospital for Overloved Stuffies. Maybe sending the rest of the patients home will be one of tomorrow’s blessings…?

3. My sweet Felice brought me lunch! Orange Chicken from the Super 1 deli. Yummy stuff!

4. Little Man got his knees under him by himself today! He’s really trying to get mobile! (Should that really be counted as a blessing?? Confused smile)

5. I’m making plans and preparations for the 2.5 day trip Ken and I are taking next week. I think it’s fun, and I can’t wait to go! Yeah…I’m a list-maker, pre-packer, over-preparer. I’m okay with that.

1 comment:

Ken Scrivner said...

The hospital is now open.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!