1. “Nathan, oh Nathan. How can it be 9 years since you entered this world in somewhat dramatic fashion? You continue to be the very best kind of surprise. Happiest of birthdays, my sweet boy.” (copied from my Facebook status)
2. Scrivnerburg Academy outtakes: Workbook question: Find the Amazon River. Give its relative position. Child's answer: In the middle of nowhere.
3. I made a fun cape for Nathan for his birthday. I made it yesterday, but he’s loving it today, so it’s today’s blessing.
4. I haven’t been thankful for my job recently. I truly am blessed to have a work-at-home job that suits my…um…special needs?
5. If you get a chance to cook some chicken in a slow cooker with Hawaiian Teriyaki, do it! I served it over rice with egg rolls on the side, and it was really, really good! I found the Hawaiian Teriyaki at my local grocery store.