1. No veggie fights with my kids. They love to eat vegetables – especially when they look like these beautiful peppers.
2. I survived school today. I am not feeling my best – ringing ears, stuffy head, overly tired…I think I’m getting a cold. Ergh. But I made it through school without Ken! Whew!
3. More craft time. Crafting has really become my sanity time. I love it! (After I worked today I made a denim bib – pictures tomorrow.)
4. Gifts from my kiddos. I taught Caleb how to finger knit yesterday, and he made me a necklace and bracelet. So sweet!
5. We’re movin’ on into Tuesday. Yay!