Sunday, February 12, 2012

February 12, 2012


Caleb wanted to take pictures of the sky this evening, so we stepped outside and took turns trying to get a shot we liked. This was one of mine.

Blessings:

1. Dale Isaac. Today is our oldest son’s 14th birthday. He is truly a blessing – a sweet, considerate, helpful young man. I can’t believe he’s 14 already!

2. Lunch at Pizza Hut! I love Pizza Hut pan pizza, and that’s the restaurant Dale chose for his birthday meal. Yay! I win!

3. An uplifting time at church. I love going to church and feeling energized by being there!

4. Bakery muffins for breakfast. My husband likes to have something special for Sunday breakfast, but sometimes it just seems like a lot of work (especially when Baby is sick) to get up and make pancakes, coffee cake, or a breakfast casserole. Today my sweetie brought home bakery muffins. It was so nice to just sit down and eat breakfast!

5. I’m watching the Veggie Tales movie Pistachio with Caleb, and I just found my theme song. (I can’t believe I hadn’t ever watched this Veggie before!) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nepjrjaia4s

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!